THE OFFICIAL BOOK LAUNCH


The long awaited Book has finally been released. It has taken over 12 years of deliberation, preparation, arrangement, re-arrangement, reshuffling, abandonment, disappointment, re-energizing, production etc Phew!!!!

Every time, I make up my mind to publish it, something always propped up that would distract me and after awhile, i just give up on it. However, I would always have this deep nudge within to publish it.

Finally, after burying my Father, I said to myself, "Daniel, you will publish this book and launch it  either by hook or by crook, no matter what it would cost you, do it all the same; enough of procrastination" 
 
Sincerely, this book is long overdue so the excitement and anxiety is not really there. However, I am grateful that I am finally releasing it to the world so it can be a huge blessing to humanity. For this, I am grateful to God.

I also have a very huge project behind this book and I intend to kick off as soon as the book has been launched. 


Welcome to my world!

@IamDanielKemka

Comments

Popular Posts