IF YOU WANT TO INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR CUSTOMER'S ATTENTION & PATRONAGE READ THIS POST



I asked a colleague in my industry to facilitate with me in my online training program, he sent me his bills which gave me some chills that knocked me off the hills.


I thanked him and told him i'll get back to him because i couldnt afford his fee at that time. But i learnt some important lessons.


This colleague didnt even consider the fact that he knew me. Yes, he is good at what he does and he fixed a price to it. No sentiment, no emotional attachment and I respect that. Lesson well learnt.


At another time, I was called to ANCHOR an event based on a fixed price by someone I knew too well who tried to use what we call the FOMO strategy to get me to accept her offer, but I insisted on my fee because i'm good at what I do. Guess what? It yielded results. 


Here are some lessons I leant from these experiences;


1.  Never ever undervalue your product or service. The value you attach to it determines how your customers will treat it.

 
2. Don't be afraid or too shy to put a good fee for what you do so long as you know your onions.

 
3. Don't attach sentiments with business. Treat business as business. 

 
4. Don't get too comfortable with your level of achievement. Always seek for ways to improve yourself. The more you improve your craft, the more valuable you become.

 
5. Do everything possible to constantly increase your visibility. That's one of the best ways of attracting your prospective customers.


I hope i've added some value to you today.


Meanwhile, allow me to reintroduce myself just in case you don't know me or what i do.




My name is Daniel Kemka. I'm a CERTIFIED Business Coach, an Author, Content Developer and an Ad Blogger. I also anchor corporate events as a side hustle. 

I'm passionate about helping people become a better version of themselves through personal development, I help businesses generate leads and improve their sales through consulting and ad blogging.

Follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/iamdanielkemka

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/iamdanielkemka




♡ Daniel kemka Blog



Comments

Popular Posts