An African Big Black Mamba at my little farm

 SEE WHAT A TRAP CAUGHT AT MY SMALL FARM IN MY BACKYARD - AN AFRICAN BIG BLACK MAMBA 

DANIEL KEMKA 



While I was in my house chilling and resting after having a very busy week, I got an instant message that shook me off my nerves. 

A tenant of mine who usually sets traps in my little farm at my backyard for the purpose of catching either bush rabbit or wild cat, came to inform me of what his trap caught. 

He said 'bros, come see wetin my trap catch oh. E catch big snake oh. Come see am'. 

I thought he was joking until I saw how big the snake was which I believe to be a black mamba.

To be honest I've not seen this kind of snake before. 

With the help of other neighbors, they were able to subdue and kill it finally. 

Funny enough I also have another neighbor who eats snakes. So this snake is now being used for suya. 


     See the pictures below. 





Feel free to share your thoughts on this? 




                ♡ Daniel Kemka Blog 



Comments

Popular Posts