Linda Ikeji not married yet

 

HERE'S WHY I THINK LINDA IKEJI IS STILL NOT YET MARRIED DESPITE HER BEAUTY AND FAME 

Daniel Kemka 



 Rumor has it that, the popular Billionaire Female Blogger, Linda Ikeji is set to be the 8th wife to the Ooni of Ife. 



Although we dont know how true this rumor is. However, I posted it on my WhatsApp status and a doctor friend replied by saying 'nothing is impossible'.



So, I asked her, is it that there are no single available men that can marry her? She replied by saying that Linda Ikeji has stepped on so many toes and I asked her to explain. She replied by saying that she has used her blog to step on toes and that's why so many guys are running away from her. 




So, this was my response to her. I said, I've been following Linda Ikeji closely for  more than a decade. She might have met quite a number of guys in her lifetime but I wonder why non of them got stuck with her. 


As for her blog, well,  I think her blog is more of gossips and gossips sells fast. So, yes she might have stepped on toes but those toes also include that of her fellow women. 



 However I think one main reason why guys are running away from her is the fact that she is too loud on social media. 


Some guys might want to live a quiet life but it won't work well with her. For example, the guy who impregnated her who happens to be the father of her son, is not even on social media. 


I read the story she wrote about how they met and about how she'll go all the way from Ikoyi to Lekki to see him and how she realized she was pregnant for him. 


From what I heard, he wanted a quiet life, hence a quiet wedding that's off social media but she and her family didn't like the idea.



 She is a kind of person who likes showing off and flaunting her social status. Although she is a self made woman cum billionaire and so she doesn't owe anyone an apology for flaunting her success based on where she is coming from. However, some other guys might not be too comfortable with her flamboyant lifestyle.

Secondly, I think most guys are scared of her success and they're skeptical about how she'll treat them should they make the attempt to ask her out let alone get married to her. So they feel they're not in her class. 

On a good day, she's beautiful, probably nice, probably homely too but approachable? That I don't know. 


I hope the right man comes for her though.

 

That's what I think.



Now, what do you think?




Daniel Kemka Blog 

Comments

Popular Posts